AM Team Volunteer Check-in
Judge and Referee
& Pit-Set Up
PM Team Volunteer Check-in
Afternoon Robot Performance Runs:
Robot Runs End/
Pit Clean Up
End of Tournament/
*Coaches will receive the Interview schedule via email 2 days prior to tournament day.
- Teams to participate in ONE judging interview (30 min)
- 3 Judges per judging room
- All 3 areas will be covered in one interview: core values, innovative project, and robot design.
- Please bring all items needed for Judging with you at the start of Judging.
- Please arrive in the judging area no less than 10-minutes prior to your interview start time.
Rubrics and notes completed after each session. Coaches will receive a copy of Judge feedback at the end of the tournament day.
- Core Values posters are optional.
- Teams that require a device to present (i.e. screen, tablet, TV, etc.) must bring their own equipment.
*Note: A device is not required to present.
SORRY, NOT THIS YEAR...
- No coaches, parents or spectators in the judging room.
- There will not be a robot table in the judging rooms this season.
- Teams are not permitted to leave anything with the judges after the interview.
- Team Information Sheets are NOT required.
- Interviews will not allow time to Core Values presentations this season.
- There will not be any pit visits or call backs.
*No parents or spectators in team que or the competition field area.
Note: Packets will not be mailed this season. Please designate a parent to pick up your team packet, if the coach is not present to retrieve it at the end of the tournament day.